Cristiano Santinelli has developed specific skills in assessing different companies, specifically:
- Company transfer or corporate transformation transactions;
- Corporate shareholding revaluation transactions;
- Bankruptcy and executives proceedings in order to determine the value of shares or assets as brand and goodwill;
- Sale of stocks or shareholdings or company branches;
He has gained significant experience acting as a Technical Consultant appointed by the Court and the Party in different specialisations of civil proceedings, in particular when defining the receivable and payable relationships resulting from bank and insurance contracts, contracts of carriage, agency agreements, assessing the work done by directors and statutory auditors within liability actions.
In criminal law he specifically acts as assistant or advisor to the Public Prosecutor or to the parties in the event of appraising the existence of conditions for bankruptcy crimes charged to directors and statutory auditors.
In judicial matters, he aids administrators and Judicial Custodians of sequestrated companies and corporate shareholdings both in relation to procedures and their management.
He is also a delegated officer in charge of selling property in the event of enforcement actions in forfeiture proceedings of assets and property for the 3rd Civil Division at the Court in Milan.
He carries out auditing activities for private companies and public entities with the aim of certifying and reporting expenditure incurred within training plans. In fiscal matters, he assists joint-stock companies and partnerships in preparing the financial statements and in calculating the relevant taxes. Where necessary, he provides consultancy in assessment procedures and tax disputes
He has developed specific expertise in managing fiscal and accounting activities in non-commercial entities and private foundations.
He is a statutory auditor in various joint-stock companies.
Chartered Accountant at Studio Solidoro.
- A Chartered Accountant at the Milan Chartered and Qualified Accountants Register
- Registered Statutory Auditor
- An appointed technical advisor registered at the Court of Milan
- B.A. Degree in Economics and Trade, specialised in “Business Economics and Legislation” at Università Cattolica Sacro Cuore in Milan
- Register of Chartered and Qualified Accountants in Milan.
- Member of the Advisory Commission “Court Officers”
- Italian Association of Chartered Accountants
- ADMO – Italian Association of Bone Marrow Donor
- Comitato Maria Letizia Verga, Association for the treatment of leukemia in infants and children
Cristiano Santinelli is Professor of accounting and corporate law at Consorzio Scuola e Lavoro in Milan, CSEA S.c.p.A within educational activities financed by the European Social Fund.
He has been member of the State Examination Board for the admission to the professions as Chartered Accountant at Università Bicocca in Milan.